- Location: Mesa, Arizona
- Phone: (602) 743-3831
Passionate user experience and human factors designer with over 10 years of experience improving complex flows and increasing user engagement and satisfaction. A full-spectrum product designer who mediates between user needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility, resulting in product designs that work for the intended audience and improve the bottom line.
August 2018 - September 2019
Sr. UX Architect
Experience and product design consultant with a focus on new product development. Coordinated future friendly architecture strategies, product plans and product tests. Created interactive prototypes for product testing, demonstration and development reference.
- Led UX research and discovery efforts alongside PM and executives.
- Reconciled user concerns with emerging and established design systems.
- Mentored UX, UI and development team members on A11y compliancy.
February 2016 - August 2018
Sr. Interaction Designer
Served as product experience and design lead with a focus on new product development. Built interactive annotated wireframes and prototypes for product testing, demonstration and implementation.
- Led UX and accessibility product research.
- Devised future friendly architecture strategies, product plans, forecasts and design systems.
- Evangelized UX across the organization including marketing, sales and senior management.
- Headed remote product tests with development partners and customers.
- Led product UX research and discovery efforts alongside PM and marketing.
2003 - 2004
University of Advancing Technology
BA, MultiMedia Design and Administration
2000 - 2002
Art Institute of Phoenix
AA, Web Design
I had the opportunity to work with Lindsey on development of call center software and users interface to establish increased performance and improved user experience. Her strong desire to improve user experience and productivity is infectious! Her ability to integrate new development with existing programs to establish better practices is based in her ability to listen, not only to what is being said but also to what is being left out. She asks the right questions to establish bottom line needs vs desires. Working with Lindsey was an experience I enjoyed and looked forward to.
Lindsey worked for me for two years while we created an industry leading user interface for our call center software. She adapted her skills at creating intuitive user interfaces to the complexities of enterprise software and guided a team of ten software engineers in the building of a dynamic web application ...
If you're looking to connect professionally as a colleague or like-minded individual please use LinkedIn. If you’re looking to inquire about future opportunities or project work please complete the form below.